Congratulations on being juried into the show!
- Now is the time to prepare your image(s) for hanging in the show.
- Look for emails from InSight with important information and discounts from sponsors.
- Promotional postcards will be available in print and digitally so that you can invite people to the show.
- The size of your finished image(s) should be no smaller than 285 square inches and no larger than 1280 square inches.
- All images must be wired and able to be hung on the wall.
- Presentation can include gallery wraps, images printed on metal or other unique substrates, plus images with dimension.
- All images must be priced and available for sale.
- Decide on the final title for your image as this will be required in advance for the show program and display tags.
- Figure out what the selling price will be. This will also be required in advance for the display tags. Remember that 30% of the selling price will go to InSight and you will receive 70%. Price accordingly.
- Emails from InSight will give you the deadline for final titles and pricing. Be prepared.
- When you deliver your image(s) on the date of intake, every image must be completely ready to hang, with a wire that extends to exactly 2 inches below the top of the artwork. This is true not only of traditionally framed and glassed images but of all presentations. This is very important for a professional look of the gallery
- You will be charged $5/image for any image not meeting the 2-inch wire requirement to cover the cost of correcting the wire at the show. Don't let it happen to you.