Call for Entries
- December 15, 2015 – January 31, 2016
- The exhibit is open to all women who are residents of the state of New Mexico.
- All images should be based on one or more original photographs by the artist.
- All photographic processes and formats are eligible.
- All traditional photographs as well as images using innovative processes are eligible for entry.
- All images must be wired and able to be hung on the wall, but can include gallery wraps, images printed on metal or other unique substrates, plus images with dimension.
- Presentation methods will be left to the photographer and not restricted to traditional frames.
- All images selected for the show must be priced and available to sell.
- All sales proceeds will be split 70% to the photographer and 30% to InSight.
- Size of the finished image should be no smaller than 285 square inches and no larger than 1280 square inches.
- Each photographer may enter up to 3 images. The entry fee is $15 per image entered and is non-refundable.
- There are no specified categories.
- Jury Process
- All entries will be reviewed by a panel of professional photographers and artists. The panel will select the best eligible images to be shown at the InSight Photographic Art Exhibit.
- If your image uses a process that alters the look of the image beyond the actual digital file, such as encaustics, you are encouraged to submit a digital photograph of the completed image as opposed to just a digital file of the photograph.
- If the panel of jurors could benefit from an explanation of the image you are encouraged to provide a short description when the image is entered. A box is provided for this description in the entry process.
- The entry and selection process will occur online with the use of InSights’ online entry system and the Smarter Entry system.
- Entry Information
- Resizing for uploading: Keep your images as large as possible without exceeding a total size of 2 MB so that the judges can best evaluate them. They should be 1,280 pixels on the longest side. Save as a jpg at high (8) quality.
- When you are ready to upload, click here.
- The entry portal will say ANMPAS. Fill out your profile information and you will be given the choice to enter the InSight exhibit.